Directions to the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center from Atlanta Airport
via I-85 North
1. While leaving the Atlanta Airport, follow the signs for I-85 North.
2. Follow I-85 North to Highway 316 (Exit to Lawrenceville/Athens).
3. Follow Highway 316 (~35-40 miles). As you near Athens, look for the sign that says ‘Oconee Connector’. When driving through the light at this intersection, get into the right hand lane. This becomes the entrance onto Georgia Loop 10 (signs will say University of Georgia/South Athens).
4. Follow Georgia Loop 10 to the College Station Road exit. Take this exit.
5. Take a right onto College Station Road; keep in the right hand lane. At the first traffic light you will merge right onto Riverbend Road.
6. Go to the 4th drive on the left – bear right and follow the drive to the front parking area of the CCRC. (There is a sign for the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center at the Riverbend Road entrance)
If you have any questions regarding these directions, please contact Karen Howard, 706-542-4405, or Ron Orlando (706) 542-4429.